Welcome to Bangkok Pattaya Eye Center, our Eye Center provides the latest equipment and cost effective high quality for eye care and has a full complement of highly trained technicians, sub-specialists and ophthalmologists. With the addition of a skilled and caring nursing staff, the result is that we are a tertiary specialist medical center for eye care.
Our team of ophthalmologists provides medical checks for finding abnormalities including myopia, conjunctivitis, glaucoma, retinal disorders and cataract, including treatment of all eye problems:
>> Treatment of diabetic retinopathy and Age-related Macular Degeneration by an ophthalmologist experienced in this condition.
- Medical Therapy
- Photodynamic Therapy
>> Glaucoma treatment (medical and/or surgical)
Our ophthalmologist team is equipped with the most up-to-date medical equipment such as the Fundus Camera, OCT scan and latest LASIK equipment.
- Comprehensive eye examination
- Diagnosis and treatment.
- Visual acuity testing (to determine if you need corrective lenses)
- Test to measure your eye pressure
- Microscopic examination (of the front of the eyes)
- Retinal examination (to view the back of your eyes)
- Refractive error (near and far sightedness and astigmatism)
- Cataract, glaucoma, dry or watery eyes
- Drooping (inward or outward), turning eyelids
- Itchy, pink eyes or conjunctivitis
- Foreign bodies on the cornea, trauma to the eyes
- Lumps or cysts on the eyelids