When weight gain becomes a health problem
Diabetes, hypertension, osteoarthritis, back pain…
Tried to diet, exercise and pills, but the weight does not come off.
This new surgical procedure might be your best choice.
|Sleeve Gastrectomy||350,000 - 400,000|
From today to 30 June 2017
- For those who are younger than 60 years old.
- Body mass index (BMI*) less than 45 Kg./m2
- For patients who have any congenital disease such as Diabetes, Hypertension and Heart Disease, it has to be well controlled.
- Do not have any other health complications such as Sleep Apnea or Mental problems
- The price includes pre-operation assessment and preparation.
- The price includes recovery period at in-patient ward 4 days 3 nights.
- The price excludes other treatments and operative procedures where the patient will be referred to other specialists or post-operation complications.
- The price is for self-pay only.
*Body mass index (BMI) is a value derived from the mass (weight) and height of an individual. The BMI is defined as the body mass divided by the square of the body height, and is universally expressed in units of kg/m2.